1. Operations – Accounts Receivable
Department Operations – Accounts Receivable
- Number of Positions 15
- DesignationProcess Associate
- Job Role
- Calling the Insurance companies in US for checking the status on claims on behalf of the providers
- Taking necessary actions as per Standard Operating Procedures
- Deliver the required productivity, quality, TAT.
- Adherence to ISO procedures and compliances.
- Job RequirementsApply Now
- Under graduate / Graduate
- Minimum typing speed of 25wpm
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Willing to work as per US Calendar and US shifts
- Prior experience in Accounts receivable would be an advantage
2. Claim Executive / Medical Biller
Department Medical Billing
- Qualification Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
- Number of Positions 10
- Experience Required1 to 2 years
- Job LocationPune/ Mumbai
- Job RoleApply Now
- Responsible for making charge posting, payment posting, denial management, claims rejections, eligibility verification for members.
- Ensure that the quality and production meet Industry Standards.
- Should have basic knowledge of the entire Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Sound knowledge of U.S. Healthcare Domain (Provider side) methods for improvement on the same
- Constantly keep track of both electronic and paper claims.
- Review provider claims that have not been paid by insurance companies
- Always be watchful for any major rejections or denials from clearing houses/Carriers indicating a systemic issue
- Track payments and EOBs from major Carriers, pay-to-Address, Provider Numbers etc.f
- Experience Required